Dadasaheb Mokashi College of Agricultural Engineering & Technology
The B.Tech syllabus aims to make Agricultural Engineering education relevant to present day needs, produce graduate entrepreneurial skills for self-employment and contributions of rural livelihood & food security.
Our goal to impart quality education & entrepreneurial skill in engineering & design, ‘development, manufacturing, operation of Equipments, technologies for farm operation, crop production, processing & value addition. Efficient use of agricultural inputs, natural resources viz. Land, Water & energy.
- Agriculture officer in state govt.
- Agriculture officer / Technical officer in various Banks.
- Plant Engineer in seed industry.
- As a scientist in Agriculture research Center.
- As a Technical / Agriculture / extension officer in Z.P. / Panchayat Samiti.
- As a R & D / Production / Service / Sales engineers in various
- tractor, Irrigation, Power tiller, Processing equipment & farm equipment companies.
- Higher education in M. Tech., M.B.A., ABM, Ph.D., PGDBM at various reputed institutes.